
We had just set up the water slide and pool in Kameo's backyard and we looked over to find this huge snake going through the grass, I grabbed the babies and ran in the house, Kameo tried stopping it with a rake and was going to pick it up, she told me to grab a garbage sack and come out to hold it...no way was I doing that! Instead I ran across the street and got my teenage cousin Jake to come "get it." Well, they chased it up into the tree and it was not coming out and we didn't want to leave it and keep playing and have it crawl down whenever, so they kept trying to get it out. Kameo then called her father-in-law and he came down grabbed it right out the tree, with his hand (eewww, so creepy gross) and then smashed his head with the end of the rake, which the kids thought was pretty cool. Oh I hate snakes. While we were all gathered outside watching them try to get it out of the tree, Zane sat down and said "we need to say a prayer that the snake will come of the tree" "because that is what we are supposed to do when bad things happen" He told me later that he learned that from Daniel and the Lion's Den "and that Daniel prayed and he was safe from the lion's" I thought it was so cute.
1 comment:
Sick, we saw a snake in our backyard on Monday. They gross me out too
Post a Comment