
She loves the play mat and gets really excited over it, but is still short-lived. Noah is still her favorite, she is always
smiling for him, and Noah thinks she is the greatest. He still brings her toys, and we have to try to get her to grab ahold of them and he loves just talking (baby talk) to her.


My mom, Shalise and I took Bella to get her little ears pierced, and I think they look so cute! My mom thinks I am so mean for doing it, she was pacing around the store before we got started and I asked her if she needed to go into the next store over until we were done, but she was OK, and now agrees that they do look
cute. Bella did pretty good, she was mad and started to cry only when I had to hold her head back, pierce-pierce, then I fed her and she was good to go, looking all adorable.


My baby girl is now
three months old! I feel like the "new doll" from christmas is still a big novelty, I just got the "baby alive" version where you actually have to feed and change her. I just love her so much, and truly enjoy having a
girl. She weights about 11 pounds and is doing really well and sleeping well. She is very close to rolling over and if she gets the chance to lay down, she is trying to get her self on her tummy.
1 comment:
She is so stinkin beautiful!!! You guys done good!!!
Post a Comment