We were eating dinner when I heard music coming from outside, I thought it sounded like an ice cream truck, and to my surprise, it was an ice cream truck... it has been a long time since I have seen one driving around through neighborhoods... how fun! We quickly grabbed some change while Zane waited in line, it was a hit with our neighbors. YUM! The boys were so excited about it and Zane even told me later that night that he wanted to be a Ice Cream Truck Man when he gets older.
Hey, that's a great idea Zane! Maybe he could give Mitch a ride to pumpkin land where he'll work while he still lives w/ his parents :) Oh, I love kids' future plans!
1 comment:
Hey, that's a great idea Zane! Maybe he could give Mitch a ride to pumpkin land where he'll work while he still lives w/ his parents :) Oh, I love kids' future plans!
Post a Comment