Wednesday, June 3, 2009

pre-SCHOOL

Although I feel like a "graduation" every year is silly, it was still so cute to see my little guy in his program and they did such a good job with it!  They even had a red carpet to walk down once you received your diploma.   You were so happy Zane and did really good with all your songs and you even got to throw your hat up into the air at the end








































In school Zane got to celebrate 100 days of school with a "100 day party"   He was so excited about it, been talking about it for days!  This 100 dollar bill came home with what you would buy with 100 dollars...so cute!


The picture of the crumbled paper is the way I would find Zane's papers 90% of the time, shoved in his bag...seriously is it that hard to put them in a bag nice and straight??


On the last day of school Zane was sent home with a beach ball with all of his classmates signatures. I love it, what a great idea. I especially love the penmanship.  Yay summer here we come!

No comments: