Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Twilight

My girlfriends and I had a Twilight party, pre-New Moon.  We wanted to play the twilight board game and refresh our twilight facts before the 2nd one, so the we decided it would be fun to do dinner too!  We had mushroom ravioli, Edwards blood punch and wolf cupcakes!  You could chose to sit were you pleased, whether you were Team Jacob or Team Edward.  We made our shirts for the New Moon premier and they look super cute!  And we of course played the game.  Melissa brought these yummy gift bags filled with a love triangle chocolate bar Jacob/Bella/Edward, and Edward and Jacob truffle bars flavored cool mint and warm raspberry,  I love it!  We had a great time!  I love my cute friends.


The three babies came along and I had to get a picture to show how tiny Bella is, Left, Raef 2 1/2 months, middle-Tavake 7 weeks, Bella- almost 8 months!

No comments: