Tuesday, November 24, 2009

funny noah...

I had picked Noah and Gabby up from preschool and while driving home I asked them what they had learned and they told me "the letter N"  then they went on with their own conversation... 
noah "gabby do you know that the letter N is my letter"
gabby "ya and the letter G is my letter, like the letter on the mountain, that is the same as mine."
noah " I know I am waiting for them to put the letter N on the mountain!"  


It is so cute when my little boys are playing "guys" and they have to go to the bathroom, they have to pause their game.... by just yelling pause.  


Noah was very mad at me because I had taken away a toy he and Zane were fighting over, he looked at me, folded his arms and while yelling and screaming said "im not going to be your mother anymore!!!"  Its hard not to laugh back at them when they react like that.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm waiting for a big "J" on the mountain...aren't you?