Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to the man in our lives



We had a fun day celebrating Daddy's birthday.  The boys we dead set on Daddy having a football party.  The day of his birthday we went had to go to the store to buy daddy a gift, and get cupcakes for tonight because his party wasn't until saturday, so we could celebrate with Aaron and family cause it was his birthday too!  
mom: boys, what are you going to get daddy for his birthday?
Noah: I'm going to get him swedish fish! cause its his favorite!
Zane: I'm going to get him a new wallet because he had to make one out of gorilla tape.
  Ryan and I went out to dinner for his birthday and came back for presents and cupcakes, then Saturday we had a super cool football party with the Brady bunch!
We have the best Daddy in the world, we think he is the greatest!!!!   Happy Birthday!

No comments: