We celebrated thanksgiving this year with my family at my mom's house and it was a very relaxing, easy, good time! I was asked to bring pies, and I made apple, two pumpkin and a pear pie which is so, so yummy! Most people are not sure about pear pie and usually don't try it, which is good and bad for me, leftover pie but then I eat it all! After our feast we pulled out the Black Friday ads and planned our attack for early the next morning, we had pie, then played games for awhile and everyone was going to see the Christmas Carol, we chose not to go and take Bella and Noah was asleep so Zane went with the gang and thought it was good, and because Avery & Mitchell were sleeping over at grandma, Zane was excited to do the same. Noah stayed asleep from 5:45 until the next morning, CRaZy! Bella had a rough night which involved pacing back and forth outside on the deck and a long shower, I got her back to sleep and could not sleep myself so I decided to head to Wal-mart at 5am, get the deals I was after then take Bella to the doctor at 6. Later that day, the girls went out to lunch for Kameo and my sweet cousin Tela's Birthdays, we had fun and I was super ready to sleep that night.
Monday, November 30, 2009
thanksgiving 2009
We celebrated thanksgiving this year with my family at my mom's house and it was a very relaxing, easy, good time! I was asked to bring pies, and I made apple, two pumpkin and a pear pie which is so, so yummy! Most people are not sure about pear pie and usually don't try it, which is good and bad for me, leftover pie but then I eat it all! After our feast we pulled out the Black Friday ads and planned our attack for early the next morning, we had pie, then played games for awhile and everyone was going to see the Christmas Carol, we chose not to go and take Bella and Noah was asleep so Zane went with the gang and thought it was good, and because Avery & Mitchell were sleeping over at grandma, Zane was excited to do the same. Noah stayed asleep from 5:45 until the next morning, CRaZy! Bella had a rough night which involved pacing back and forth outside on the deck and a long shower, I got her back to sleep and could not sleep myself so I decided to head to Wal-mart at 5am, get the deals I was after then take Bella to the doctor at 6. Later that day, the girls went out to lunch for Kameo and my sweet cousin Tela's Birthdays, we had fun and I was super ready to sleep that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment