Sunday, November 16, 2008

My LiTTle cOwboYs



Due to the soon-to-be addition in our family and because Noah has been jumping out of his crib for months we finally got him a big boy bed and put them in the same room together.  I wouldn't really say its going good, we are usually up late every night coaxing kids back to bed, hoping we will eventually get to a routine schedule.  They have thought its pretty cool sharing a room!  

6 comments:

**MIGNONNE** said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest little boys room I have ever seen! I love it. Good luck getting them to sleep. That is way hard,

Petersons said...

Oh I love it!

minerfam said...

You did an awesome job, their room is the cutest thing ever!

The Jorgensen's said...

Oh Joslyn, you are too cute, as always! I'm definitely going to have you come help when I do Megan's big girl room.

Cami said...

Seriously that is the cutest bedroom. Please dont tell me that it stays that neat and clean...i ca barely get myself to make Cohen's bed.

natalie brady said...

I have to tell you how happy I am for you that you are having a girl! It gives me hope that if we try for another one, we might finally get a girl too!