In April we will be adding a new member to our family. We are so excited! We keep asking the boys is they think it will be a
boy or a
girl, Noah just asks to see it in my tummy and Zane thinks there will be one boy and one girl, he also said, he will take care of the boy one and mommy will take care of the girl one. We find out on Thursday the answer to our questions! I am so grateful for my sweet boys and I just love them to death. I will be really excited to add a girl to our family and have someone on my team, but I do know already how in love with boys I am.
3 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting!!! Can't wait to hear pink or blue!!! Hope you are feeling great! xoxo!
geez took you long enough to finally blog about the news!!! It seems like I have known forever!! hehe. So excited and can't wait to see how you decorate with pink!!!
Congratulations! I am excited for you, good luck next week at the ultrasound!
Post a Comment