Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's a girl!!!



We had the ultrasound today and were happy to find out that we are having a girl!  We had to run out and buy something pink and sparkling, and the boys thought it was pretty fun to pick something out just for our baby.  We are now having a battle with names, if you have any you want to share... maybe I'll post a poll for which name she will have.

8 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys! Little girls are sooo fun!!! Congratulations :)

Pallas said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited that you can add another girl to your family! Her big brothers will take care of her!

The Brady Bunch said...

I am so excited to meet her! I have so many fun plans for ya!!!Love you guys! By the way I still love the name Belle.

minerfam said...

Wow!How exciting! Good luck with the name, I myself am stuck in the boy category so don't have any girl names off hand! Congratulations!

Natalee said...

Hey!! Not sure if you even remember me or not.. But i remember you. LOL Natalee Fox is what you would know me as.

CONGRATS on a girl! I bet you are WAY excited! You have a very cute family!

Emily Smith said...

YAYYY! Congrats!! I'm a little jealous... ok, now I'm over it!
Miss you guys! Hope you are feeling good! I love all of your cute pictures! The boys are getting so big and are darling!

Cami said...

I am totally stalking your blog from Rakellys! Congrats on the girl! (it gives me hope that I may have one someday!) Your boys are darling!

our blog is founys.blogspot.com

The Jorgensen's said...

I'm ALWAYS up for shopping for girls. You'll soon see how addicitive and dangerous it is. I want to know what names you like too.