Ryan was not very excited about turning 30. I wanted to do something fun to bring out the inner kid...
We went paint balling for a dirty 30 good time!
Zane was old enough to play but wanted to so bad!! He had put on so many layers so it wouldn't hurt and was still excited to watch. And I thought I had enough layers, but it HURT. I should post the pictures of the bruises! But it was fun...in a strange way
I made silly trophies to amp the competition
most colorful player, biggest scairdy cat, best shooter and cleanest player
I love my husband and was happy we got to have a fun time celebrating this big birthday.
I love that we are growing older together and waiting for the point when I feel like were not just 'playing house' anymore.
Happy Birthday Babe! 30 years





No comments:
Post a Comment