Monday, November 21, 2011

the DiRtY DaSH


 Me, my sisters, Sav and Annie and Annie's friend Kelsey and my sis in law Nicole
had a dirty good time in the mud run!
It is a 10K race and we originally signed up and planned to only run the 5K, BUT we did the whole thing! I have never ran 6 miles consistently in my life, but it was so much fun!


my parents took my kids for me while we raced and they got a special taxi ride while coming to wait at the finish line.
"the pink turtles" just cause we were slow, none of us are "runners"
(except for Nicole)

a truck full of dirty donated shoes

2 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

That looks so fun! I can honestly say that I have never ran more than 2 miles in my life! That is awesome!
I was wondering if I could get your address so I can send you a Christmas Card.
If you want, you can send it to my email
stephanieann9@gmail.com
Thanks Joslyn

Kate, Ben and Archie said...

That looks like sooo much fun! An awesome reason to play in the mud...