Wednesday, August 24, 2011

first day of school 2011



Zane started school one week before Noah and was really excited to start SECOND grade!


We are lucky enough to ride bikes to school, the kids love it!
and I think Bella was just as excited that the boys were going to school as the boys.



whoa.. Bella is not my child...she is tan!
When we showed up to class, he was really excited and saw his friends Luke and Jacob.  There was a list on the classroom door with the kids names on it and Noah's was at the top because of Brady as our last name but he went around telling everyone that day that he was the smartest in the class because his name was at the top of the list.  haha, nothing wrong with that confidence!
Noah is in Kindergarten!! 
We had planned all along to not send him this year because he was so close to summer birthday and thought he would do better to start the following year... until 3 weeks before school we were wondering what the **** are we doing?!?  He is ready to go! and so we talked to him, cancelled preschool, got the needed shots) and decided to start Kindergarten! 
funny story about kindergarten shots... when I told him we had to go get shots he freaked out, told me No and was not going... I said Ok, but I was going to take you after to get a special prize!
He came back to me a few minutes later and said
"ok Im ready to go get my shots and after I want a smurf build-a-bear"
what?! I was thinking like a sonic slushy:)

No comments: