ggrrrrrr... I didn't put a bow on you everyday since the day you were born to have you start ripping them off every chance you get. It is your favorite thing to do right now, pull it off and shove it in your mouth, silly girl.


month eleven, month eleven, what!?! soon going to be a year old and it makes me sad a little. Good thing you are still so tiny that I feel like I still have a baby. You are so so busy, moving and wiggling, going up and down the stairs, ripping apart anything you can reach. Your favorite is the laundry, oh how you love to help with that! You love to be where your brothers are, and finding your favorite little toy right now, the nerf darts, great chew toys?!? Always have one in your mouth and one in each hand everywhere you go.

No comments:
Post a Comment