
Ryan came home to be with the boys, looked at us and said "wow you're taking this witch thing pretty seriously aren't you?" Ryan was seriously concerned that I was leaving the house dressed like this asked if I was sure others were dressing up too! If you've ever been to witches night out, you know this is nothing compared to most.
Melissa and Ashley came almost Matching, with out knowing it, didn't they look good! And melissa can throw down a mean CaCKLe!

me & my witchty friends celebrated an evening out with a yummy soup dinner, tons of pictures, and of course the shopping at Gardner Village! We had a lot of fun and Bella was a hit with all the witches in her miniature form! Thanks gals
3 comments:
I love Bella's smile in the last picture. She totally posed! What a fun night!
-Ashley
what a fun group of friends!
HAha that looks like so much fun! I love Bella's outfit, she looks so so cute! I also LOVE your Monsters Inc pictures!
Post a Comment