Tuesday, October 20, 2009

blah, blah, blah

The boys were playing legos and wanted Bella out of their way, so the laid a trail of fruit puffs, leading her out of the way.  Good idea Zane, but it might have been easier to pick her up and move her.


School Pictures.  Parent/Teacher conference report:  "Zane is always so excited about each transition, Okay class, lets get out the pencils"  zane: "oh yes, the pencils"  teacher: "Okay class lets go to science" zane: "Oh yes, I love science, lets go!"  teacher said it's awesome because his energy is so upbeat  that is makes the other kids feel like, "Oh wait I should be more excited about this", and they totally feed off him.  There are 8 boys and 3 girls in his class and he gets along great with his little buddies!  He is doing really well on his report card,  enjoys science, kitchen and music, doesn't love art, but loves to add numbers and is constantly quizzing us on addition problems.  We are so proud of you and happy that you are doing well and enjoying school!


Whoa, 3 kids, I think it is now catching up to me!  I love them so much, they are my world!  But they are a lot of work right now, I hope I can always stop to treasure each different age and all the funny quirks that comes with it!
We took the kids to the Lego exhibit in Park City and grabbed a picture in front of this cool branch display, not part of the legos.
Ooohh gosh, I love her!  This is Bella's "pirate clothes"
Zane taped this to our front door to let everyone know that we are a HAPPY family, not sad.

I love priesthood session because O.I.U. do to you go out to find restaurants full of women only, we always have a good time and it makes for a good excuse... but you better get out before the wave of white shirts and ties hits.
go BYU cougars!

No comments: