My sister Shalise and I took the boys the other night to pick out some pumpkins, Zane loved it, Noah not so happy, well at least in the picture, He was yelling at me for taking his picture(for who knows what reason). He cheered up when we got home and started painting, this is way more fun to my kids than trying to carve them, carving is pretty hard and requires too much parent help.
3 comments:
Your pumpkins turned out adorable!!! I don't think I'll let Toby atempt that this year :) Maybe next year, or the next...
So I stole your idea and painted my pumpkins too. Carving is just too much work!
Great idea! Wish I had seen this a month ago! My carved pumpkins rotted! Gross!! Anthony called it pumpkin throw-up! They were full of bugs and so disgusting! Nothing could make him happier, and me sicker!!
Post a Comment