Thursday, October 2, 2008

FaLL leAves and HoT doGs




Kameo and I took the kids up the canyon the other night to enjoy the changing colors of the leaves and to have hot dogs and smores.  We had a great time... nothing like building a fire with the help of gasoline.  We told all the kids to go get a stick for their marshmallows.  Noah is so cute... look at the size of the stick he had for his marshmallow, sticking his whole hand the fire.  And Gabby did a great job at roasting the hot dogs for everyone.

3 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

Hi Joslyn, I found your blog through Mariannes's hope you don't mind i'm doing a little blog snooping haha. You are so fun and your boys are so adorable. Hopefully we can keep in contact a little better this way. I started a blog not to long ago, you can check it out if you want. tsmogran.blogspot.com

TJ and Stephanie said...

sorry,I am retarted and can't even spell my own last name!!! tsmoRGan haha

The Jorgensen's said...

You are too cute with your boys! Have a great time in Disneyland!