Our neighborhood christmas party is so fun, they set up a huge army tent with a heater in it and everyone brings treats and hot chocolate. everyone brings donation items and the pull the train around giving the kids rides and its so fun and easy!! It helps that I love all my fabulous neighbors
the busy fun of Christmas was all the projects I regrettably got myself into..
but cannot complain because of the extra cash during the most expensive time of the year
used this a few too times...
Me, sisters and friends had fun each night being elves in the night wrapping baskets for Kneaders.
We had a silly good time and got a bonus of about 10 pounds :(
Zoo Lights with the family
We have never been to the Zoo lights and we loved it, we had a really fun time!
Afternoon friend christmas party, having lunch, decorating cookies and enjoying the company.
Family Christmas parties
I feel very lucky to be surrounded by family and friends throughout this lovely season!

No comments:
Post a Comment