Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10 years!!!



 A little snow shoeing and lunch in the mountains


 We got to stay in this amazing condo, thanks to my dad, that was right on main street, this is the view from our hot tub:)

 Ryan and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary last week!  He didn't have a lot of time off but we were able to go to Park City for a few days and had so much fun!  We relaxed, sat in the hot tub, and the steam shower (my fav), we had our own little super bowl party, we slept in, and watched my two of my favorite movies, Couples retreat and the Notebook, did a little shopping, went snow shoeing and loved spending the time together!  I can't believe it has been 10 Years and I just love my man so much!


(go steelers... ohh too bad)

2 comments:

Tela said...

CUTE!! Congrats on ten years!!

Petersons said...

Yes, I forgot to say Happy Sexaversary! I love your blog background too!