Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Camping

1st camping trip of the year. We had a good, relaxing time, we love being out in nature, getting dirty and eating yummy food.

My boys and their freshly shaved heads :(


Bella & Oaklee, just chillin' on the deck

Last year we tried to get Zane to go on the zip line by himself and he always told us "No, when I'm 10 I'll go" 10, what! why 10? Anyway, he was kind of bored at one point over the weekend and I asked him if he was ready to go down the zip line...
He said yes and he loved it and then we couldn't get him off of it for the rest of the trip.


3 comments:

Ashley F. said...

Wow, it's only the end of June and you've had a lot of fun so far. I need to catch up!
-Ashley

Cami said...

Fun! Where do you guys go?? That zip line looks super fun!

The Jorgensen's said...

Bella is looking so big!!! Call me the next time you guys are headed to the pool and we will meet you there!