
Easter Sunday was such a great day! It was Zane's real birthday and he requested breakfast in bed and a scavenger hunt to find his presents. funny boy. I told him before he went to bed to come wake me if he wakes up before me, he comes in and says "Mom are you going to bring me my breakfast already!" Whoa sorry. We then woke up Bella and Noah so they could do the whole easter bunny thing and hunt around the house for eggs. All Bella cared about was the suckers in her basket! We hid once last egg really good and it had a deflated ballon that he had to blow up to read the clue on it, which led to another clue ballon and another until he found his presents. He gets so excited about clues and hunts!


I saw this great idea on Studio 5 to do color coordinated baskets and was pretty excited to just that!

silly boy.

We sat around and got to watch Conference and we enjoyed the day so much, I love Conference weekend! We then went to the Brady's for a yummy feast and more birthday celebration for Zane! And my favorite easter egg hunt!


I love this picture because Bella is quite the novelty with the cute Brady girls, they can't get enough of her!



silly girl.
1 comment:
That is such a fun idea to do a scavenger hunt for his gifts. He's creative!! Love your one boys pink tie.
Post a Comment