Sunday, February 21, 2010

happy birthday Shalise

My sweet little sister Shalise turned 25! We celebrated by throwing her a Surprise Twilight party! She has been insisting on having a Twilight Birthday party and my mom wanted to do a surprise this year, we (mom & sisters) tried to go with all the details she was planning on, like having "edwards blood punch" she would not let us forget. It turned out really good and fun, she was surprised and even got a little teary-eyed when she walked it to see all the friends and family there who love her to pieces. She was loaded up with some twilight loot, adding to her Team Jacob obsession.



I have been wanting to make these fun cake stands, and decided to get them done for her party! We went to d.i. got some random dishes and candle stick holders, I used some of my own and spray painted a few then used caulk to glue them together! I love how they turned out and will be using them to help decorate my kitchen.

Katie & Stefan


the must have edwards blood punch

3 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I love the candlestick idea, very crafty. I think you are living closer to me know YEA!!

Tela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tela said...

Josi you are so cute I dont even know where to comment!!! I love the candlesticks they are so pretty.. I love Shalise's party and so sorry I couldnt be there. Love Zane's mohawk , why did you shave it off? And I love all your crafts I have a cute shirt idea that my friend did that you would love.. Miss you and your family !! thanks for keeping your blog updated :)

February 25, 2010 10:37 PM