Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas fun

{a fun party with my fun friends}
Melissa had us all over for a yummy lunch, good conversation, and to make these hats. headbands and wrist warmers!  Don't we look cute?  Love my friends!
and look at all of our boys!  Conveniently, Zane & Noah brought Hot wheels to share for Christmas!


{some serious sledding}
with Zaners



{school activity day & program}

Noah had his school program, performing carols, he did really good and was really cute!  I got to go help in his class for their christmas activity day, talk about craft overload...and if anyone has taken their kid to funshine they understand, but it was really fun to be there with him.  He brought home this gift to Ryan and I, a cook book of class recipes, how adorable is Noah!?!





{Couples Christmas Party}
Ryan and I got to go to super fun party with some friends, we had dinner, play some hilarious games including the newlywed game, which Ryan and I rock at, there was a white elephant gift exchange involving lots of laughs and we got to build gingerbread houses together as a couple, it was so fun!  And probably the only time we would ever do that together so I really enjoyed it!
by the way...the gingerbread house only lasted one day with my 3 boys!


{Brady Family Christmas Party}




{Festival of Trees}

my favorite gingerbread house at the whole festival!  The house from "Up" the most adorable movie!




{family night}
We were invited to go late night sledding with Josh & Rakelly family for family night and had hot chocolate after with a VERY entertaining reenactment of the Nativity!

1 comment:

Petersons said...

I love that pic of noah on the cookbook! What, no pics of the entertaining nativity?! LOL!