
Noah's First day of Preschool!
he was so excited to start school, he thinks he is pretty cool! He was especially excited to keep up with Zane. He did really good, went right in and had a great time. I am so proud of you Noah and I can not believe you are getting bigger and bigger.
Since we gave Zane and pencil filled with candy on his first day of school, I surprised you with the same thing after your first day, you were happy! When you walked out of the classroom, you had a huge smile on your face and and first thing you said was "I didn't even pee my pants" Great I said, even though I'm not sure why, it's not like we were really concerned about it going in, but I'm glad. Then we walked out to the car and he turned to Bella and in a sweet high-pitched voice asked, "Bella did you miss me while I was at school today?"
Of course you were most excited that Gabby is in your class! We hope you get along all year!
1 comment:
email me so I can add you jacksonljones@hotmail.com It was good seeing you the other day.
Post a Comment