
We had such a fun 3rd Birthday Bash for noah! He was very excited to have a superhero party and he told grandma and aunt Kell that he only wanted Hulk stuff when they asked what he wanted for his birthday. We had a fun superhero games, a superman flying photo op, muscles included, we made capes, masks, and cuffs, it really was a super time! Noah was as happy as can be. We also left out the diapers the night of his birthday for the "superheros" to take away and they were so nice to leave Hulk underwear in their place. He has been doing so so well and I dare say...is POTTYTRAINED! It went a 100 times easier than Zane. I am so happy that my sweet little boy is 3 years old, I love him so much!
2 comments:
It was a fun party!!! Thanks for inviting us and I'm glad to hear the poty training went well!
Thanks for inviting us to such a fun party! Its good for the girls to play super heros every now and then! It was a blast you are so good!
Post a Comment