February 8, 2001 I married this man that rocks my world! We enjoyed a nice getaway to the Zermatt. We spent the whole day together yesterday,(can you believe, on a saturday) Happy Anniversary to us!
I found your blog through Mignonne's blog. It's so cute. Congrats on your anniversary! If your bored then you can check out my blog at hexagonhappiness.blogspot.com
You two are old, no other way to put it, 8 years might as well be 80!!! Congrats, glad Joslyn's Dad didn't have to go out "looking" for her this time. We miss you! Eric and Jen
3 comments:
CONGRATS CUTE couple!
I found your blog through Mignonne's blog. It's so cute. Congrats on your anniversary! If your bored then you can check out my blog at hexagonhappiness.blogspot.com
You two are old, no other way to put it, 8 years might as well be 80!!! Congrats, glad Joslyn's Dad didn't have to go out "looking" for her this time. We miss you!
Eric and Jen
Post a Comment