Thursday, January 29, 2009

JAnuaRy

Hidden Talent
you know those silly claw machine filled with stuffed animals...Ryan always wins, without fail.  The boys were pretty excited when they saw one filled with Kung Fu Panda toys, and with 50 cents Ryan scored each of them their own toy.  We like to try them when we see them, because somehow he always gets right what he's after.

Winter BLAH activities
We have been doing pretty good this winter with staying entertained, while staying indoors.  We play "guys" a lot, in case you couldn't tell, this is Zane, mom, and Noah.  No matter what we are doing, whether it is reading a story, watching a movie or just playing, we all always have to be someone other than ourselves, it's actually pretty cute.  We also brought the roller skates inside for a try. And for a minute I guess I thought I was bored and we even tried potty training, and It lasted for about that long...a minute.




Family night at Chuck E. Cheese

2 comments:

Adrian Wolfgramm said...

Love it,Love it all...the crazy boys to the crazy growing belly.

minerfam said...

Wow. Ryan. I am lovin' the hidden talent- Karston would idiolize you! I am glad that you weathered through the cold month. I have the same little potty, seeing it brings back bad memories... potty training = nightmare!!

-DanaLee

Love your cute little baby belly!