I saw you!!!! It was so fun seeing someone I know! I love how Ellen talked to your belly! hahah that was soo funny! TJ told me that next year I had better go and win him a flatscreen TV!!!
This is Shay "Shepherd" Peterson from pg, I ran into Adrian a few weeks back & she had told me to watch cause you guys would be on it. I LoVe Ellen and I'm very jealous. I saw her kiss your belly!
7 comments:
Woot Woot Can't wait to see ya!!!! Love you guys see ya this weekend!
No! No fair teams!
You should have texted me and I would have watched. What did you guys get?
I saw you!!!! It was so fun seeing someone I know! I love how Ellen talked to your belly! hahah that was soo funny! TJ told me that next year I had better go and win him a flatscreen TV!!!
This is Shay "Shepherd" Peterson from pg, I ran into Adrian a few weeks back & she had told me to watch cause you guys would be on it. I LoVe Ellen and I'm very jealous. I saw her kiss your belly!
ps my blog is private but if you want to email me your email address I'll send you an invite: sshaylyn@hotmail.com
I Loved seeing you! And the gifts that you won! Awesome!!!! I am totally going to go one day!!!!
Post a Comment