Friday, August 29, 2008

A famous face at Swiss Days


My sisters, aunt, and mom all went to Swiss Days today.  It was really fun and there were a lot of great booths.  We were on our way out and stopped for a minute to talk, we turned around and Elder Uchtdorf was standing there with some family members.  We said "Ooohh lets go take his picture"  and I think he heard us because he took off to his car and was walking fast to get there(we know because we were following him).  We don't blame him for stopping to talk to too many, can you imagine the swarmp he would have in a matter of few mintues.  

1 comment:

minerfam said...

Hello Joslyn!
I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog, your family is so cute!
We are in the new house and have had Fergus for the past week. He is doing really well! We love him! I wan't able to find his immunization records... do you still have them?

Thanks-DanaLee (danalee.miner@gmail.com)