Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Wow- a new post!
Ok having a blog does no good unless its used. I have a lot to cover this summer. We've been having so much fun! In May we got this adorable puggle.(a pug and beagle mix). Isn't he so cute! Now two and a half months later...we are selling him. The Cons just outweighed the Pros and when I had to start dividing my time between the boys and a dog I decided that was enough for me. He is so cute and we will be so sad when he actually leaves(this Friday). He is going to live with Ryan's cousins family in St. George. And we actually haven't told the boys yet, we are not sure how. So if you have any ideas please let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Joslyn-
Hello! I googled your name and found your blog. I just wanted to thank you so much letting us share Fergus with you and your family. He made it safely to my in-laws and is getting lots of love. We are about 4 weeks away from move in and can't wait to get him here with us! Karston cried in the car from Pleasant Grove to Saint George, "I need my doggy!" Feel free to come for Fergus visits anytime!
~DanaLee
Post a Comment